2pc Body Fat Caliper and Body Mass Measuring Tape Set.
New and improved Measuring tape with BMI Calculator Dial!
This Simple to use set will help you monitor your Body Fat Percentage,
Fitness levels, and muscle growth in the privacy of your own home!
Body Fat Calipers have been shown to be one of the easiest and most accurate ways to measure your body fat percentage in the privacy of your own home.
Measuring is a much more accurate method of gauging your fitness compared to simply weighing yourself on a scale.
Knowing your precise body fat percentage will allow you to adjust your diet and exercise to suit your needs.
Rather you're trying to "lean out/lose weight" or "Bulk/Gain Muscle"
These are the tools you need to keep your fitness goals on track.
Body Fat Caliper:
A Body Fat Caliper is used to easily measure your body fat percentage.
- Perfect for measuring your Chest, Midaxillary, Bicep, Abdominal, Suprailiac, Thigh, Calf, Subscapular, Tricep, Lower back, and more!
- Thumb pressure indicator to help you make sure you're not over squeezing/under squeezing to get the most accurate measurements.
- Ideal for helping you accurately read your current body fat percentage.
- Accurate and easy to read dial.
- Dial is marked in Millimeters.
- Marked in 2 mm increments.
Includes basic instructions to help you quickly start using your caliper. (More in depth Guides and Calculators are available online to help you get even more out of your caliper.)
Body Mass Measuring Tape w/ BMI Calculator dial.
A Body Mass Measuring tape is used to measure your muscle mass, and body size.
- Easy to use.
- Marked in both Inches and Centimeters.
- 60 inches in length. (150 Centimeters)
- Ratcheting design to assist you before, during and after your measurements.
- Tension release button to help you make sure you're not pulling the tape too tight, or leaving it too loose.
- Measuring tape starts at 2 inches to accommodate for the width of the device.
- Perfect to measure your: Neck, Chest, Biceps, Forearms, Abdominal, Waist, Thighs, Calves, and much more!
- BMI Calculator Dial, to assist in quick estimates of your current BMI (Based off Weight, and Hieght. Use the Body Fat Caliper for more Precise Measurements.)
- BMI Dial is marked in Stone's and Kilograms in order to provide more accurate Imperial to Metric Conversions. (We'll include a chart to assist in converting Stones to Pounds.)