LEXOL Original Formula Leather Care Product Lexol PH Balanced Leather Cleaner
Used to gently and effectively clean your Leather Goods without causing damage.
Leather gets dirty! All leather - the interior of automobiles, footwear, saddlery, sports equipment, or handbagsis constantly exposed to dirt, sunlight, heat and humidity.
Leather goods can be an expensive investment, but will look their best and last longer if protected with proper care. Lexol pH-balanced Cleaner is purely a cleaner.
NO silicones, alcohols, waxes, oil, or additives to interfere with its cleaning action or to cause dirt to be trapped in the leather.
Our pH-balanced formula maintains the pH range of leather itself, which means it cleans leather safely as well as the stitching and other fibers that hold leather together.
Its foaming action loosens and lifts dirt so it can be easily wiped away, leaving no tacky residue.
Lexol Cleaner restores leather's appearance through a deep clean, thus preparing leather to maximize the benefits of Lexol Conditioner.
Lexol pH Balacned Leather Cleaner: is ideal for all your leather care needs.
LEXOL-pH Leather Cleaner is a blend of selected, non-alkaline cleaning agents designed to clean leather safely and thoroughly without the harshness or potentially damaging effects of saddle soaps.
- The carefully balanced formula falls within the pH range of leather, which makes it safer for leather. The alkaline-free formula contributes to the life of your leather.
- It is concentrated, so it cleans effectively with a considerably smaller quantity of product.
- The foaming action penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils. These contaminants are then easily wiped away.
- It is purely a cleaner. It contains no waxes, oils or additives that can interfere with its cleaning action or cause dirt to become trapped in the leather.
- It rinses easily, leaving leather healthy, supple and able to breathe.
- It contains no harsh ingredients that can damage, discolor or dull leather
Clean one manageable section of the interior at a time. For example, with bucket seats, clean the seat back, and then move on to the seat cushion, and so forth.
- Test small inconspicuous area first.
- Apply a small amount of cleaner to a clean, wet Lexol applicator sponge or cloth.
- Rub gently into leather to work up lather.
- Use a clean damp cloth or sponge to wipe away foam and dirt. Towel dry.
- Follow with Lexol Leather Conditioner (Sold separately, please check our other listings.)
Not recommended for suede, extremely soft leather or other non-leather surfaces.